Outstanding Student Practice of Educational Technology in an International Setting
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The Outstanding Practice by a Student Award recognizes an undergraduate/graduate student in
the field of Educational Communications and Technology who is heavily involved or has made
substantial contribution in a project or a professional practice in an international setting (outside
the U.S.). Accompanying the nomination letter, a brief but concise description of the nature of
the project/practice and the studentís involvement in the project/practice should be clearly
● Must be an AECT member at the time of receiving the award;
● Candidate has played a major role in the project/practice if a group is involved;
● Candidate must currently be a student or was a student within a calendar year;
● Concise description of project/practice and, if available, access to the artifact, i.e.website, picture of the product;
● Description of the studentís involvement and/or role in the project/practice.
The International Division Award Committee will review nominations and select a recipient.
No self nomination. To prepare for a nomination, click the online nomination form link on the AECT award description page.
The principal nominator should complete the Nomination Information column in the electronic form and provide information about him/herself as the first required reference. The principal nominator needs to provide the information about the second required reference including at least the full name and an email address. AECT will send an email invitation to the references for a letter of support.
Nomination Form: Click Here to Submit a Nomination.
Nature of Award: A plaque of achievement
Presented during the awards ceremony at International Division Dinner
Funding And Support:
Nominations due by:
June 15, 2020
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
International Division Award coordinator, email@example.com