Outstanding Student Practice of Educational Technology in an International Setting
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The Outstanding Practice by a Student Award recognizes an undergraduate/graduate student in the field of Educational Communications and Technology who is heavily involved or has made substantial contributions in a project or a professional practice, in an international setting (outside the US). Accompanying the nomination letter, a brief but concise description of the nature of the project/practice and the studentís involvement in the project/practice should be clearly described.
An individual who
● Is an AECT member at the time of receiving the award;
● Has played a major role in the project/practice (if a group is involved);
● Is currently a student or was a student within the calendar year
● A concise description of the project/practice and, if available, access to the artifact, (i.e., website, picture of the product);
● A description of the studentís involvement and/or role in the project/practice.
The International Division Award Committee will review nominations and select a recipient.
Self-nominations are not allowed. To nominate someone for the International Contribution Award, click the online nomination link listed here and below.
The principal nominator should complete the Nomination Information column in the electronic form and provide information about him/herself as the first required reference. In addition, the principal nominator needs to provide information about a second required reference including at least a full name and an email address. AECT will send an email invitation to the references for a letter of support.
Nomination Form: Click Here to Submit a Nomination.
Nature of Award: A plaque of achievement
Presented during the awards ceremony at International Division Dinner
Funding And Support:
Nominations due by:
July 31, 2021
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
International Division Award coordinator, email@example.com