Outstanding Publication Award: Book
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
The CLT Outstanding Publication Award - Book is given to an outstanding published book relevant to the field of culture, learning and technology. Nominations must have been published and a copyright date within the last three years. Edited books are accepted. Anyone (authors, publishers, AECT members) may submit a nomination.
• Nominations will be by signed letter. Electronic submissions of letters are appropriate.
• A short statement providing a rationale for the book award nomination should be included.
• Complete bibliographic information should be included in the letter of nomination: Name of author(s), name of book, name of publisher, location of publication, date of publication and ISBN number..
• Nominations may include as enclosures: copies of reviews, promotional literature, or other informational materials which help to describe the nature and quality of the book.
• eBook, .PDF of the nominated book must also be submitted. Do not send a PDF of a submitted manuscript, page proofs, etc. Submissions that do not conform to these guidelines will not be considered.
• Send all requested materials to Tugce Aldemir, CLT Vice President Finance and Award at email@example.com
Nominations due by:
June 1, 2023
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
Culture, Learning and Technology Division
Tugce Aldemir, CLT Vice President Finance and Award, firstname.lastname@example.org