Nancy B. Hastings Distinguished Service Award
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The Nancy B. Hastings Distinguished Service Award honors an individual for outstanding service and leadership to the Division of Organizational Training and Performance (OTP).
- The nominee must be a current member of AECT.
- The nominee must be a current member of the Division of Organizational Training and Performance.
- The recipient must not currently be a member of the OTP Awards Committee.
- Service must be specific to the OTP division.
- Any current member of the Division of Organizational Training and Performance can submit a nomination to the Awards Committee. Please indicate the impact and quality of the service as evidenced by supporting comments and documentation.
- Two recommendation letters.
- There is not a specific requirement for the timing, length, or nature of the noted service to the OTP division.
Nominations are coordinated and reviewed by the Organizational Training and Performance Awards Committee. The Awards Committee will forward a list of up to 5 finalists to the OTP Board. From this list, the Board may grant one award per year. The Board also has the option to refrain from making the award in any given year.
Nominations, including all supporting documents, should be emailed to OTPatAECT@gmail.com
Nature of Award: Plaque
Presented at the OTP Division Meeting or Luncheon during the AECT annual convention.
Nominations due by:
Aug. 1, 2021
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE DIVISION
Dr. Brittnee Fisher, OTPatAECT@gmail.com