International Contribution Award
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The International Contribution Award recognizes a person, who has, over a substantial period of time, made significant contributions to the field of educational communications and technology internationally and shown outstanding leadership across national boundaries and in international settings.
● Candidate has recognized records of contributions to the international field in educational communications and technology over five years;
● Candidate must have extraordinary service to the profession (evidence of publications, projects, leadership or teaching);
● Candidate must be a member of AECT or join prior to the receiving year.
1. Nomination by a member of AECT with the description of nominee’s impact on the international educational arena.
2. A letter of support by at least one additional AECT member.
3. Candidate’s Portfolio/CV link
The International Division Award Committee will review nominations and select a recipient.
No self nomination. To prepare for a nomination, click the online nomination form link on the AECT award description page. Written statements in the nomination should describe how the
candidate meets the eligibility and other criteria for the award. Please describe the candidate’s contributions in the educational communications and technology field in an international setting. Please provide examples of the candidate’s publications, projects, leadership or teaching. If there is any impact of the candidate’s contributions, please describe it as well.
The principal nominator should complete the Nomination Information column in the electronic form and provide information about him/herself as the first required reference. The principal nominator needs to provide the information about the second required reference including at least the full name and an email address. AECT will send an email invitation to the references for a letter of support.
Nomination Form: Click Here to Submit a Nomination.
Nature of Award: A plaque of achievement
Presented during the awards ceremony at International Division Dinner
Funding And Support:
Nominations due by:
June 15, 2020
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
International Division Award coordinator, email@example.com