International Contribution Award
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The International Contribution Award recognizes a person, who has, over a substantial period of time, made significant contributions to the field of educational communications and technology internationally and shown outstanding leadership across national boundaries and in international settings.
An individual who
● Has a record of contributions to the international field in educational communications and technology over five years;
● Has exhibited extraordinary service to the profession (evidence of publications, projects, leadership or teaching);
● Is a current member or will become a member of AECT prior to the receiving year
● A description of nominee’s impact on the international educational arena by an AECT member
● A letter of support by at least one additional AECT member.
● Nominee’s Portfolio/CV link
The International Division Award Committee will review nominations and select a recipient.
Self-nominations are not allowed. To nominate someone for the International Contribution Award, click the online nomination link listed here and below. Written statements about the nominee should describe how that person meets the eligibility and other criteria for the award. Please describe the nominee’s contributions in the educational communications and technology field in an international setting. In addition, provide examples of the nominee’s publications, projects, leadership or teaching. If there is any impact of the nominee’s contributions, please describe this, as well.
The principal nominator should complete the Nomination Information column in the electronic form and provide information about him/herself as the first required reference. In addition, the principal nominator needs to provide information about a second required reference including at least a full name and an email address. AECT will send an email invitation to the references for a letter of support.
Nomination Form: Click Here to Submit a Nomination.
Nature of Award: A plaque of achievement
Presented during the awards ceremony during the AECT International Convention
Funding And Support:
Nominations due by:
August 31, 2021
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
International Division Award coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org