Graduate Student Convention Scholarship
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
The Graduate Student Convention Scholarship provides an opportunity for graduate students to attend the annual AECT Convention for no registration cost and receive mentoring throughout the convention from division leaders that align with their academic and professional interests for professional development.
- The nominee must be a current member of AECT.
- The nominee must be a current member of the Division of Organizational Training and Performance.
- The nominee has research and/or practice interest in organizational training and performance.
- Nominee’s educational background
- Nominee’s professional experience/development goals and research interests
- Statement as to why this nominee was selected and what you feel they (you) will contribute to OTP throughout the upcoming year
Nominations are coordinated and reviewed by the Organizational Training and Performance Awards Committee. The Awards Committee will forward a list of up to 5 finalists to the OTP Board. From this list, the Board may grant up to two award per year. The Board also has the option to refrain from making the award in any given year.
Nominations, including all supporting information/documentation, should be emailed to OTPatAECT@gmail.com.
Decisions will be announced at the AECT Summer Leadership
Nature of Scholarship:
- Paid convention registration fee
- Mentorship from OTP division leadership
- Meetings with an OTP member throughout the convention
- Expected participation in OTP membership meetings through the year following the convention
- Serve the division as a Representative to the Division Board the year following the convention
- Email notifications and social media posts announcing the winners after their acceptance of the award
- Recognition at the OTP Division Meeting or Luncheon during the AECT annual convention.
Applications due by:
June 30, 2023
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE DIVISION
Mohan Yang, OTPatAECT@gmail.com