Distinguished Service Award
SELF-NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The Distinguished Service Award (DSA), our highest award, recognizes a member for leadership, dedication and service to the profession in the international arena. In addition, DSA also recognizes this person’s participation in the International Division and contributions to AECT at large.
● A record of outstanding service to the profession in an international arena for at least ten years;
● Continuous outstanding service and devotion to the community of educational communications and technology for professionals and students;
● Service in International Division at multiple levels;
● Candidate is current member of International Division and has been member of International Division for at least three years;
● A letter of nomination by one International Division member;
● A letter of support from at least one additional AECT member;
● Candidate’s Portfolio/CV link
The International Division Award Committee will review nominations and select a recipient.
No self nomination. To prepare for a nomination, click the online nomination form link on the AECT award description page. Please briefly describe the candidate’s service in the International Division and AECT. Please provide the candidate’s service in the profession in an international setting (past and current).
The principal nominator should complete the Nomination Information column in the electronic form and provide information about him/herself as the first required reference. The principal nominator needs to provide the information about the second required reference including at least the full name and an email address. AECT will send an email invitation to the references for a letter of support.
Nomination Form: Click Here to Submit a Nomination.
Nature of Award: A plaque of achievement
Presented during the awards ceremony at General Session at Convention.
Funding And Support:
Nominations due by:
Award Management on behalf of AECT:
International Division Award coordinator, email@example.com