How to Make Research Request
From time to time, AECT receives formal requests for the purpose of soliciting AECT members to participate in surveys and other studies.
AECT members can make a formal request for the purpose of soliciting our members to participate in surveys and other studies by follow the steps listed below.
- *Review the Research Policy.
- *Prepare a document outlining the study and questions.
- *Include your Name, and Email as the contact person
- *Include the start and ending date of the study.
- Include the link to the questionnaire if you already have it prepared.
(Note: AECT will not create the questionnaire for you)
- Include a paragraph of instructions or guidelines you would like
to be displayed after a member consents to participate.
- *A copy of approval by appropriate certifying committees (such as Human Subjects Review or
Institutional Review Boards), when such committees have authoritiy over the research.
- Forward this information to Nolan Gruver at: email@example.com
* Items needed for approval. The other information can come after approval is received.
Nolan Gruver, AECT Chief Executive Officer, will review the study request and forward to the Executive Committee for final approval. Once approved, your study will appear in the approved list until the ending date of the study. AECT Members will elect to participate by signing in to your study. This action will send an email to the contact person of the submitted study. Maintaining records of potential participants will be the responsibility of the submitted. AECT will promote any new study via the web site or email list.